The 42nd Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
|Theme:||Combination Approach 手技の選択肢を広げよう！|
|President:||Masaaki Iwanami, M.D., Ph.D.
(Director, Shin-Yokohama Keisei Clinic)
|Date:||Thursday, October 3 and Friday, October 4, 2019|
|Venue:||Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort
1-7 Maihama , Urayasu city, Chiba, 279-0031, Japan
|42nd JSAPS Meeting secretariat||Medical Convention division, Sunplanet Co., Ltd.
6F Sumitomo Seisen Koishikawa Bld., 3-5-10 Otsuka, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 112-0012, Japan
Information for Participants
[Registration / Where to receive your name-card (participation certificate)]
Place: General reception, lobby on the ground floor
October 3 (Thur.): 7:30～17:30
October 4 (Fri.) : 7:30～14:00
For those who will register on-site, please visit the general reception during the above date/time. Registration fees are as follows:
|Member||20,000 JPY||Includes program book (sent prior to meeting)|
|Non-member||50,000 JPY||Only if you received approval in advance (includes program book)|
|Medical intern||15,000 JPY||Only if you received approval in advance (includes program book)|
|Medical partner||10,000 JPY||Only if you received approval in advance (includes program book)|
|Student||10,000 JPY||Includes program book
*Student ID card required
|Member's companion||5,000 JPY||A spouse of a member and if approval in advance. Includes fee for social gathering.|
|Social gathering fee||3,000 JPY||For those other than member spouse|
Please receive participation certificate upon payment and wear it at all times during the meeting. You will not be allowed to enter the meeting venue without the certificate.
Date/Time: Thursday, October 3, 2019 / 18:40～
Venue: Room 1 (Opal+Ruby)
Available on the ground floor
[Recording / photographs]
Please refrain from taking photographs, recording movies or sounds during presentations unless you have permission from the meeting secretariat.
Interest of Mesotherapy in Combinational Treatments in Medical Aesthetics:
How to enhance your patients appearance by using pharmacological agents and specific injection techniques
Dr. Britta Knoll (President of the German Society for Mesotherapy)
Ruriko Takano (高野 ルリ子)
(日本顔学会理事,株式会社資生堂 社会価値創造本部,筑波大学グローバル教育院 客員准教授)
･Symposium1 Combination Approach ～深い皺はどこまで消せるか～
･Symposium2 Combination Approach ～合併症を回避する豊胸術～
･Symposium3 Combination Approach ～顔面の輪郭形成･私の工夫～
･Symposium4 Combination Approach ～外来で行う痩身治療～
･Symposium5 Combination Approach ～シミを確実に消す秘伝～
･Symposium6 Combination Approach ～毛髪治療最前線～
･Panel discussion 1
(How to do a proper mesotherapy treatment in Japan and Korea)
･Panel discussion 2
(Aesthetic plastic surgery education and training including problems)
･Asian MOU Session1 [Rhinoplasty]
･Asian MOU Session2 [Blepharoplasty]
[Conflict Of Interests (COI) disclosure]
Whether you are a member of society or not, it is compulsory for all presenters to report COI related issues for the presenter themselves, their spouse who shares the living expense, their first degree relatives or persons who share their earnings or property.
Please declare conflict of interest of all companies related to your abstract presentations from the date you submit the abstract back to past one year.
Please use the template below and include it in the second page of the presentation slide (after introducing title, presenter(s)).
All presentation should be carried out as PC presentation.
a) PC and application provided in the meeting is Windows10, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 (Office365). If you wish to use Macintosh, please bring your own PC.
b) Presentation format:
- Please create your presentation slide using Windows PowerPoint 2010~2019.
- All PC in the meeting will have screen set to XGA (1024×768).
- Please check the layout if you wish to use your own PC.
- Please save and bring your presentation data in USB flash memory.
- If you wish to include a movie, create it in a format that works with Windows Media Player (.WMV recommended), and save it in the same folder as PowerPoint file.
- Name the presentation file as [Abstract no.: Presenter name] (ex. 1: John Smith) and make sure you run virus check in advance.
- We recommend you use default fonts installed on PowerPoint.
Arial･Century･Times New Roman
*Please note that we would not be able to support and correct any layout or font errors during the meeting.
Please visit PC reception on the day of your presentation at following time and place:
PC reception: Lobby on the ground floor
October 3 (Thurs.) 7:30～17:30
October 4 (Fri.) 7:30～14:30
- You are asked to register and test your presentation data 30 minutes prior to your
- If you are bringing your own PC, there is no restriction for OS or application used for the presentation.
- Please turn off screen saver settings or power save mode before the presentation.
- Connector used for projector is MiniD-sub 15 pin. Please bring the connector if your PC uses other types.
- Please do not forget to bring your PC power cable.
- We recommend you bring back up data
- A mouse and operation box provided on the stage to operate your slides
- For those using their own PC should get their PC back from the operator after the presentation.